Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mrs. Claus in Hollister



Hello, my friends. Yes, it's me, Mrs. Claus! Again, I'm ready, ready, ready to visit your home this holiday season. I'm located in Hollister, CA, but I will travel to Gilroy, Morgan Hill, south San Jose, Monterey, Prunedale, Watsonville, Aromas.. you name it! I can't wait to visit all of my friends.

Christmas time is such a wonderful season. So many people concentrate on the presents, but the most important thing is to concentrate on the goodwill that we can spread. In fact, we need to spread that all year long. Try to instill in your children the act of kindness, and doing a good turn daily. That's what the young man in this picture has been learning in Cub Scouts.

Remember, if you'd like to book a visit to your home, school, or party, or would like a letter for your children from Santa, email my friend Julie at Jengelha@aol.com.

Love,

Mrs. Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment