Sunday, October 17, 2010

Once Upon a Christmas

Hi again!

My newest creation for this winter is the program "Once Upon a Christmas with Mrs. Claus." Now that I have a brand new Mrs. Claus outfit, I'm ready to share it, and my story telling, with the central coast.

Parents, school groups, assembly coordinators, Scout groups--anyone--are welcome to contact me to have me read and interact with their children. I'm so excited about this holiday season. There are so many opportunities available. Santa definitely gets the spotlight, but Mrs. Claus needs a chance to escape the cold of the North Pole and head south for the winter, too!

But seriously, I am spreading my wings and heading to different locales to do my reading.

This weekend I'm appearing at Uesugi Farms Pumpkin Park as 'Sadie the Scarecrow.' I spent two hours there on October 16, and it was great fun. I felt like a minor celebrity after having so many pictures taken with the little folks. The one thing that kind of surprised me is when a family asked me to take a picture of them!

In the works is a holiday tea, possibly, at San Juan Oaks Country Club in Hollister, Ca, with Mrs. Claus. I have a meeting with the banquet coordinator on Monday to discuss this possibility. It would be so much fun if we can do this. Hollister is crying out for more family-oriented events, and it's my goal to try to bring this to the community!

In closing.. Mrs. Claus will come to your home to surprise your children, but I also make calls from Mrs. Claus ($5) and letters from Santa again, $10 per child. I send these to North Pole, AK, for a special post mark.

If you want more information, email me at Jengelha@aol.com.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment