Saturday, October 2, 2010

More Story Time Adventures


Ahhh.. October. I love this time of year because there are so many exciting things happening. My Story Time Adventures is doing quite well. Here I am as 'Sadie the Scarecrow' which is so much fun. I did a stint at the San Benito County Fair on October 1, and I'm back today, October 2, for three hours, from noon til 3. It was great fun yesterday interacting with the young children who were visiting with their schools. I may break out my spoons today and start playing a few songs for the kids.
This month I'm also appearing at Ladd Lane Elementary School for story time, Rutgers Elementary in Gilroy, and at Uesugi Farms Pumpkin Patch in Morgan Hill.
I'm especially excited because I'm working on a Mrs. Claus program for the Holiday Season, trying to put together a Mrs. Claus Tea & Story Time at San Juan Oaks Country Club and Golf Course. I hope you'll all come!
Thanks to all who have supported me during this adventure. I'd like to see more moms from Hollister and surrounding cities come visit me. I even had a mom from Salinas show up for the last story time, our Pajama-rama Party!

If you have any questions, would like to book me for a party or assembly, call 831 635 9674.
Happy Reading!
Julie Engelhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment