Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mrs. Claus is Comin' to Town!


We all know that my dear husband, Santa Claus, is very, very busy this time of year. He loves visting children so he can hear about their Christmas wishes, but sometimes I just have to step in to help him!


For many years it has been my job to make sure that the fires in the workshop stayed lit, and that there was plenty of hot cocoa and cookies to go around, but I also wanted to get out and about to meet the children that Santa gets to see every year! So, this year I'm available to come to your school, your home, your party.. any place that needs a little festive fun!


My dear friend, Mrs. Engelhardt, has invited me to stay at her home in Hollister, California, so that I can be close to all of my friends. If you'd like me to visit you, then email Mrs. Engelhardt at Jengelha@aol.com. She will get in touch with you and we can set up a visit! Oh.. I can't wait to meet all of you!! It will be so much fun seeing what you've been up to. I know all of you have been good little boys and girls, which is something I will certainly pass along to Santa Claus.
Please tell your mommies and daddies and grandmas and grandpas and aunts and uncles and friends about my visits.

Please stay posted to my blog so that I can update you on what is happening at the North Pole. It's hard to believe, but Christmas is only 2 months away. Goodness! As Santa would say, "Ho, ho, ho!" :-)
Love,
Mrs. Claus

No comments:

Post a Comment