Sunday, October 24, 2010

Mrs. Claus is Comin' to Town!


Why.. my first visitor of the season.. and it isn't even Halloween yet. This sweet boy and his dog, Oscar, want to let you know that Mrs. Claus is in Hollister and is ready to meet with you this holiday season. They brought their stocking with them, hoping I'd fill it with some treats, but I told them they'd have to wait until December 25, like everyone else!
I just spoke with Santa a few minutes ago, and he said that he and the elves are already busy, busy, busy doing preparation for next month when the real toy making begins! Oh..I'll be flying back and forth as much as possible to make sure that Santa and the elves are OK, but I'm sure they will be just fine!
Remember, if you would like to have me visit you at your school or event, or even your home, email Mrs. Engelhardt at Jengelha@aol.com.
Love,
Mrs. Claus!

No comments:

Post a Comment