Thursday, April 12, 2012

Family Pizza Day April 15, 2012--Hollister


In my quest to come up with ideas for this Sunday's Family Pizza Day at Neighborhood Pizza in Hollister, I came up with a cute little idea. When I go grocery shopping I get the paper bags and save them for projects just like this. I've already started cutting out the brown circles, but I need to find a way to shred paper to make the cheese, and I need lots of pepperoni circles.
I'm very excited about this new program at Neighborhood Pizza, and I hope we have a great turn out. The 15th will be Pizza Party, the 22nd will be Prince and Princess Pizza Party, and the 29th will be Pirate Pizza Party! Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's pizza party is for me!
For more information about Story Time Adventures and what we have available, check out my web site www.storytimeadventures.wetpaint.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment