Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Story time success!

It's been awhile since I've posted, but my first story time was a great success! It was Buccaneer Bay-Pirates held at Mars Hill Coffeehouse on July 14. 72 people were there--62 of them were children!

My next story time will be on Wednesday, July 28, at 11 am at the same location. The theme next time is WILD for Animals! I'm hoping children will either dress up as their favorite animal, or they will bring a stuffed animal to share.

I hope you'll join us next time. We had so much fun!

Mars Hill is located in Hollister, CA, at 610 San Benito Street at the cross of 6th. This is FREE!

Take care!
Julie

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Joe, I do Medical Reviews and Giveaways and I'd like to have you join us at

    http://atozmedicalreviews.blogspot.com/

    Hope to see you there we have to good giveaways going on now please come by and enter them.

    Thanks,
    Joe
    Blog Owner

    ReplyDelete