Monday, July 5, 2010

Monday morning.

I began to title this as 'Sunday Morning,' because it feels like Sunday. Husband has the day off from work due to the 4th of July holiday. Younger son's sleeping, older son just took off to take care of a friend's cats while they're on vacation. And me, I'm up early as usual.

Still thinking about the story time on the 14th. Feeling a bit apprehensive about it, but I just have to do it. I sat in my son's bedroom yesterday to practice. I need at least 45 minutes worth of material, but I only ran about 20 minutes. Of course, I don't have all of my books, and I need to find more songs and finger plays and skits and such. I want this to be a fun, playful time, but I don't want to come off as being too goofy.

I hope we have a good turn out. Hope to see you there. Mars Hill Coffeehouse, 610 San Benito Street in Hollister.

No comments:

Post a Comment