Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Mrs. Claus Gearing Up for the Holidasy


There's still plenty of time to request your Santa Letters, Mrs. Claus phone calls, or even visits from Mrs. Claus. I will be appearing for a home school group in Hollister towards the end of December, but I will also be at Book Smart on December 18, reading to the children and having a great time! I hope you'll contact me soon! I can be reached at Jengelha@aol.com. I am also very excited because I'm going to be interviewed today, November 23, 2010, by writer Gwen Parkes for AOL about my business.. Story Time Adventures www.storytimeadventures.wetpaint.com, and for "Christmas Magic" my seasonal 'Claus' business.
I hope to hear from you! This is the best time of year.
Merry Christmas!
Love,
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment