Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Sometimes you never know where your thoughts will take you. On Tuesday I was interviewed by AOL writer Gwen Parkes regarding my seasonal business.. Santa Letters, Mrs. Claus Visits, and Mrs. Claus calls. She spoke to me on the phone for about an hour, which was great! I'm thrilled that people are taking an interest in what I do. It's tough trying to be an entrepreneur, but on the other hand, it's very exciting. At 48, I never thought I'd try something new--that what I'm doing is for younger people. But you can't give up--you have to try. I know that some day something is going to finally pop and it will be great!

But.. the reason Ms. Parkes got in touch with me is because I'd responded to an article she'd written on AOL, told her about my business, and she got in touch with me. This is amazing.

Thanks to all who have been supporters, backers, and friends throughout all of this. Some of my supporters are people who I've known for many years, and many of you are new friends, which I truly appreciate. There are even people I've never met in person, but who've been there for me via email. I am thankful for all of you.

Love,
Julie

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how random or intentional connections can make such a difference!

    Keep on keeping on!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete