Saturday, November 20, 2010


Ah.. it's difficult to believe that Christmas is just a little over a month away! Are you ready for the big day? I wish I could say, "Yes, yes, I am!" I have some friends who have already purchased their gifts and wrapped them. They're the lucky ones, and the smart ones, too!
As for Mrs. Claus, requests for appearances are trickling in. The one I'm very excited about is appearing on December 18 at Book Smart book store in Morgan Hill, Ca., at 1 pm. I hope you will come see me that day as I read Christmas stories to my little friends!
This is to remind all of you that I'm available for personal vists in my neck of the woods, or I will send Santa letters anywhere in the USA, and make phone calls as Mrs. Claus. This will be so fun! Lots of holiday boutiques happening this time of year, too.
Merry Christmas!
If you want to contact me, call 831 635 9674. Can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment