Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Story Time Today, August 4, 2010


The day is finally here! Let's GO! Cars, Planes, Trucks and Trains. I'm very excited about this story time. I know it will be a lot of fun, and I hope the children enjoy the model trains that will be there.

Mars Hill Coffeehouse, 610 San Benito Street, Hollister, 1:30. Get there early to get a good seat.

I have my street signs donated by Drive Rite School, and my husband brought home orange caution cones to use as decor. Hope to see you there!

Next stop--August 29 in the city of Aromas. I've never been there, but they have an annual Aromas Day Celebration. I'll be there in my new scarecrow costume designed by friend Dee Montalbo. It's so adorable. I can't wait to wear it! Aromas Day goes from nine until four. Rides, games, and all types of great fun happening. Come see me for Story Time Adventures. The stories and songs will all have a farm theme to them!

Thank you for your great support!

Julie Engelhardt

No comments:

Post a Comment