Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Story Time News

So, it has been a busy few days for Story Time Adventures. Did an Easter party on April 16 for about 15 or so children. I love reading to the younger children. I met an adorable little boy named Jack who became my 'best buddy' at the party. Jack is 3 years old and just as adorable as can be. He truly believed I was "Miss Bunny" and I chose him to be my helper for one of the books. Then Jack, his big sister, and his mom showed up at the story time I did at our local coffee house, Mars Hill, and since he was such a trooper the first time, I chose him to help me again, which he did quite willingly. Got a break on Tuesday, but will be doing a story time at a local library on Wednesday, April 20, and then another one on Saturday, April 23 at Book Smart book store in Morgan Hill, California.

The one cool this is that I booked a birthday party for May while at the Easter party. Yay. Little by little. That's May 7, and I also have a Mother's Day program that day in Los Altos, Ca., at Linden Tree book store, then on the 9th I'm back to Santana Row for a Cat in the Hat story time program at Anubee Children's Boutique. Trying to think of some other themes for May and for the summer.

Thanks, as always, for your support.

Happy Reading,
Julie Engelhardt
www.storytimeadventures.wetpaint.com

No comments:

Post a Comment