Thursday, December 16, 2010

The Season is Coming to a Close...

Story Time Adventures during the holiday season has been a great deal of fun. I really can't put it any other way. It does sound simplistic, but that's the way I feel about my venture. It's been a great creative outlet for me, allowing me to tap into my inner child, but to also share the importance of reading to children.

I'm also thrilled (ego check, here!) with the interest from certain people about my business. Articles have appeared on AOL, in the Pinnacle Newspaper (Hollister, Ca), on OCFamily.com, and I was interviewed for an article for Bay Area Parent that will run in February, and I'll be interviewed by CMAP, a local cable access channel for Gavilan College in Gilroy, California.

My blog may not be fancy, but at least it gives me a chance to talk about what I'm doing and what I love. If it brings in more business, that's an added bonus. If not, then that's okay, too!

I'm still available for calls from Mrs. Claus and visits, too! Jengelha@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment